Frequently asked questions
Here you will find the answers to frequently asked questions concerning your holiday in Familienhotel Furgler. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any further questions via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
The arrival and departure day is always on Saturday. Special permit only with a written confirmation.
On the arrival day the rooms will be ready for check-in at the latest 03:30 p.m.
Please park your car nearby the hotel entrance and check-in at the reception desk. Our porter takes care about your luggage and will park your car. Nearby the hotel we offer free parking as well as garage parking spaces (against payment). At the beginning of the village on our private parking space we offer free parking spaces.
If you arrive earlier you can spend the time until your room is ready for check-in of course in the hotel. You can make use of the playing rooms as well as of our swimming pool area on the arrival day (maybe you pack your swimming clothes in a separate bag). If you arrive in the morning our cleaning team we will do their very best to provide the room as soon as possible for you.
If you will arrive after 06:00 p.m. please inform us via telephone.
Please leave your room on the departure day by 11:00 a.m. at the latest. Thank you! If you are going for skiing on the departure day you can change and take a shower in the sauna or wellness area. Of course we will invite you to some soup and cake before you leave.
Our inclusive services start with the dinner on the arriving day and ends with the breakfast on the departure day. Please note, that we do not give any price reduction for belated arrival or earlier departure. This is also valid for not consumed meals or services.
RESERVATION / PAYMENT
After your booking you will receive a twofold confirmation.
Please double check the confirmation, complete resp. correct the missing personal details and family members travelling with and send back to us the completed confirmation sheet. Please highlight if you want to make use of the offered travel cancellation insurance or not.
An advanced payment becomes due within 14 days (free of charges). You can transfer the advanced payment to one of the below mentioned accounts. The advanced payment is amounting to one third of the total price. Please indicate as reason for the transfer the name on which the booking is done.
Credit cards: VISA , Eurocard/Mastercard - extra charge
EC Cards (MAESTRO): from A and D without Pin; all other countries (I, CH, NL, B) with Pin.
Please check your limit for payments in foreign countries before the beginning of your holidays, if you want to pay by MAESTRO.
We recommend you to pay the total amount 14 days before the beginning of your holidays to one of our mentioned bank accounts. This transfer is not obligatory! Of course you settle your final bill also cash.
Bank details (international)
Hotel Furgler GmbH & Co KG
BIC: RZTIAT 22315
IBAN: AT55 3631 5000 0002 0198
Bank accounts in Switzerland
(Suisse Post account)
Hotel Furgler GmbH & Co KG
in EURO 91 - 36879 - 9
IBAN: CH17 0900 0000 9103 6879 9
Hotel Furgler GmbH & Co KG
in CHF : 90 - 741692 - 2
IBAN: CH64 0900 0000 9074 1692 2
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS FROM SWITZERLAND
Our guests from Switzerland can do a national bank transfer to our mentioned account at the SUISSE POST.
The advanced payment has to be free of charges for Familienhotel Furgler also for cash payments on our account in Switzerland. For payments on our accounts in Switzerland our exchange rate of 1,15 is valid. Please note, that for international bank transfers (SEPA) from Switzerland to our account in Austria an extra fee of EUR 5,- will be charged.
WHAT SHOULD WE NOT FORGET?
- "Vignette" - toll sticker for motorways. You receive the toll sicker at every patrol station in Austria. Please note that there is a high penalty for using motorways without a toll sticker. The "smallest" toll sticker (valid for 10 days) costs approx. EUR 8,- for cars.
- travel documents for all family members
- second car key (to leave one at reception desk)
- important pharmaceuticals/ first-aid travel kit (maybe prescription for pharmaceuticals)
- special food brands (e.g. gluten free - maybe not available in the village)
- swimming clothes for adults and kids
- charging device for smart phones, laptop, photo camera...
- travel plug
- cosmetics (f.e. contact lenses)
- weatherproof clothes and adequate shoes
- personal items of your children (like nappies, special formula milk...)
- drinking bottle and backpack for children (especially in summer)
- winter equipment for your car (snow chains, winter wheels... obligatory in Austria from 01.11. till 15.04.) - detailled information on www.oeamtc.at)
WHAT FAMILIENHOTEL FURGLER PROVIDES
- bath robes and bath towels (for adults and kids)
- baby cots
- protection grid at the bed
- baby monitoring device
- used nappy bucket
- changing mat
- baby bottle warmer
- night light
- baby bath tub
- baby bath tub seat
- hot water bottle
- toilet seat
- waterproof mattress protector
- high chair in the restaurant
- baby plate + spoon in the restaurant
- bibs in the restaurant
WHAT CAN WE RENT OR BUY?
it the hotel:
- water wings (against payment)
- swim nappies - obligatory for babies
- pushchair (for rent - € 5,- per day)
- buggy (for rent - € 5,- per day)
- back carrier (for rent - € 3,- per day)
in the village:
- mountainbikes (summer)
- E-bikes (summer)
- tennis racket
- winter sports equipment (incl. helmet)
- winter fun-sports equipment
DOCTOR - PHARMACY
Medical centre in Serfaus:
MED Serfaus - Dr. Köhle & Dr. Waldhart (cable car station)
Medical centres is in Fiss:
Fissmed - Dr. Stengg
The hotel reception desk will inform you about the opening hours. In this medical centres you will also find the pharmacy. The pharmacys are open during the regular opening hours.
If there is no doctor in charge, the next hospital with an ambulance for emergencies is Landeck/ Zams (approx. 25 km by car).
Emergency numbers in Austria: Ambulance 144 resp. European emergency call 112.
As a special service we offer also diversified and delicious food for some main diets as celiac disease, lactose intolerance and diabetes. Our kitchen staff will take care of your needs personally. Please inform us about your whishes at the booking.
We installed wireless LAN in the whole hotel - in the lobby, the bar area and in every room. You can use the internet for free by using an access code. You can also use the public internet point in our hotel.
Your dog is welcome in the hotel lobby, the hotel bar and on your room. The access into the restaurant as well as in the wellness area is not permitted. The cleaning costs are € 20,- per day in winter and € 12,- per day in summer (feed is not included in the price).
Please inform the reception desk, if you need special duvets and pillows before your arrival.
More information about the current weather you will find here: