Frequently asked questions
Here you will find the answers to frequently asked questions concerning your holiday in Familienhotel Furgler. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any further questions via Mail: email@example.com
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
The arrival and departure day is always on Saturday. Special permit only with a written confirmation.
On the arrival day the rooms will be ready for check-in at the latest 03:30 p.m.
Please park your car directly in our garage (please note the number of the parking space and leave the luggage in the car). With the elevator you reach the "Angerweg" and within short distance the hotel. Please check-in at the reception desk in the hotel, communicate your parking space number and leave your car keys.
As soon as your room is ready for check-in our porter will bring the luggage from the car direct to your room. You can store your ski equipment in the new ski room directly in the garage. Of course our porter brings your luggage to your car when departing. Please note that we are not able to bring your car in front of the hotel entrance for unloading/ loading - therefore we bring the luggage from/ to your car in the garage.
If you arrive earlier you can spend the time until your room is ready for check-in of course in the hotel. Against payment you can also have breakfast on the first day (€ 15,- per adult and € 7,- per child). You can make use of the playing rooms as well as of our swimming pool area on the arrival day (maybe you pack your swimming clothes in a separate bag). If you arrive in the morning our cleaning team we will do their very best to provide the room as soon as possible for you.
If you will arrive after 06:00 p.m. please inform us via telephone.
Please leave your room on the departure day by 11:00 a.m. at the latest. Thank you! If you are going for skiing on the departure day you can change and take a shower in the sauna or wellness area. Of course we will invite you to some soup and cake before you leave.
Our inclusive services start with the dinner on the arriving day and ends with the breakfast on the departure day. Please note, that we do not give any price reduction for belated arrival or earlier departure. This is also valid for not consumed meals or services.
WHAT SHOULD WE NOT FORGET?
- "Vignette" - toll sticker for motorways. You receive the toll sicker at every patrol station in Austria. Please note that there is a high penalty for using motorways without a toll sticker. The "smallest" toll sticker (valid for 10 days) costs approx. EUR 8,- for cars.
- travel documents for all family members
- second car key (to leave one at reception desk)
- important pharmaceuticals/ first-aid travel kit (maybe prescription for pharmaceuticals)
- special food brands (e.g. gluten free - maybe not available in the village)
- swimming clothes for adults and kids
- charging device for smart phones, laptop, photo camera...
- travel plug
- cosmetics (f.e. contact lenses)
- weatherproof clothes and adequate shoes
- personal items of your children (like nappies, special formula milk...)
- drinking bottle and backpack for children (especially in summer)
- winter equipment for your car (snow chains, winter wheels... obligatory in Austria from 01.11. till 15.04.) - detailled information on www.oeamtc.at)
WHAT FAMILIENHOTEL FURGLER PROVIDES
- bath robes and bath towels (for adults and kids)
- baby cots
- protection grid at the bed
- baby monitoring device
- used nappy bucket
- changing mat
- baby bottle warmer
- night light
- baby bath tub
- baby bath tub seat
- hot water bottle
- toilet seat
- waterproof mattress protector
- high chair in the restaurant
- baby plate + spoon in the restaurant
- bibs in the restaurant
WHAT CAN WE RENT OR BUY?
it the hotel:
- water wings (against payment)
- swim nappies - obligatory for babies
- pushchair (for rent - € 5,- per day)
- buggy (for rent - € 5,- per day)
- back carrier (for rent - € 3,- per day)
in the village:
- mountainbikes (summer)
- E-bikes (summer)
- tennis racket
- winter sports equipment (incl. helmet)
- winter fun-sports equipment
DOCTOR - PHARMACY
Medical centre in Serfaus:
MED Serfaus - Dr. Köhle & Dr. Waldhart (cable car station)
Medical centres is in Fiss:
Fissmed - Dr. Stengg
The hotel reception desk will inform you about the opening hours. In this medical centres you will also find the pharmacy. The pharmacys are open during the regular opening hours.
If there is no doctor in charge, the next hospital with an ambulance for emergencies is Landeck/ Zams (approx. 25 km by car).
Emergency numbers in Austria: Ambulance 144 resp. European emergency call 112.
As a special service we offer also diversified and delicious food for some main diets as celiac disease, lactose intolerance and diabetes. Our kitchen staff will take care of your needs personally. Please inform us about your whishes at the booking.
We installed wireless LAN in the whole hotel - in the lobby, the bar area and in every room. You can use the internet for free by using an access code. You can also use the public internet point in our hotel.
Your dog is welcome in the hotel lobby, the hotel bar and on your room. The access into the restaurant as well as in the wellness area is not permitted (extra charge per day/ per dog for cleaning - without feed).
Please inform the reception desk, if you need special duvets and pillows before your arrival.
More information about the current weather you will find here: