How to travel to Serfaus
Arrival information for the four star hotel in Tyrol
The Familienhotel Furgler is located in the centre of Serfaus. Please note, that Serfaus is a "restricted traffic area" (arrival and departure is possible at any time).
When you arrive at the entrance of Serfaus you will see at the left side the Furgler's playing yard (open in summer). From there you drive straight ahead to the centre of Serfaus (about 1 km), where you can see the "Raiffeisenbank" on your left. Turn left and you can see immediately on the corner the hotel (yellow building - Untere Dorfstraße 35).
Travelling by car
- From Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and the eastern part of Austria via the Inntal motorway to Landeck – than in direction "Reschenpass" (toll sticker for motorway necessary).
- From the western part of Austria and the eastern part of Switzerland through the Arlberg tunnel to Landeck – then in direction "Reschenpass" (toll sticker for motorway necessary).
- From Italy via the "Reschenpass" or via the "Brennerpass" (toll sticker for Brenner motorway necessary).
Please park your car directly in our garage (please note the number of the parking space and leave the luggage in the car). With the elevator you reach the "Angerweg" and within short distance the hotel. Please check-in at the reception desk in the hotel, communicate your parking space number and leave your car keys.
Next traffic and railway junction is Landeck – distance about 30 km from Serfaus. In Ried im Oberinntal please turn right to direction Serfaus (about 10 km).
Arrival by plane or by railway
The next airport is in Innsbruck - the next railway station in Landeck/Zams. With pleasure we will organize a taxi which will pick you up at the place of arrival. In this case inform us please in advance about the place of arrival, the expected arrival time and the number of persons travelling. In case of flights also your flight number is necessary.
- Innsbruck (A) about 100 km
- Zürich (CH) about 250 km
- Munich (D) about 300 km
- Salzburg (A) about 270 km
- Friedrichshafen (D) about 180 km
- Bozen (I) about 215 km