The current situation around Covid-19 calls for our all attention and cautiousness. With a combination of personal responsibility, common sense and respect for the ordered rules will ensure you a holiday in absolute safety.
WHAT MEANS VACCINATED, RECOVERED AND TESTED?
You must show a proof af vaccination, recovering or a negative Covid-19 test for the access to different locations (gastronomy, accomoddations, events,...).
Proof of vaccination must be presented.
- The first vaccination is valid from the 22nd day for a maximum of 3 months from the time of vaccination
- The second vaccination extends the validity period by a further 6 months (thus a total of 9 months from the first vaccination)
- Vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of 9 months from the day of vaccination
Recovered persons are exempt from the obligation to test for six months after the infection has expired. Evidence includes, for example, a separation notice or a medical confirmation that an infection has been confirmed by molecular biology. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for three months from the time of the test.
Someone is considered tested if a negative test result (officially recognized) is available for the specified period. Please note that there are not test available in the hotel.
- Negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- Negative antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
- Negative antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system (valid for 24 hours)
- Self-test under supervision in a facility (only valid for the duration of the visit to the facility)
Regarding the hygiene in the hotel , we make use of a special cleaning and disinfection system for several years now and has proven already his efficiency. Furthermore, our staff is instructed additionally on a frequent disinfection of critical areas in the hotel. In different spots, you will find dispenser for hygienic hand disinfection. Our hotel will be open with all its areas without constrictions.
During your stay, we ask you to be aware of the following:
*Mandatory use of FFP 2 face masks for adults - face masks for children from 6 to 14 years in all public indoor areas (especially restaurant - except pool & sauna area)
*Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meterer between yourself and others
*Please avoid shaking hands and embraces
*Wash your hands and disinfect them often
*In case there appear symptoms of illness of any kind during your holiday, please inform our reception staff immediately.
Detailed & always actualised information about Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis you will find here:
If you are out and about, please respect the security distance to other people and avoid group formations. Please bring your own masks with you and keep them within reach.In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your visit and wish you a safe trip to Serfaus
Cordially, Your Westreicher Family, the Furgler staff and mascot FURGLI
Our cancellation conditons are ajusted to COVID-19!